FREE MILITARY SPOUSE WEBINAR
FOR FEDERAL JOBS
Learn about EO 13473 for Military Spouses
and Tips for your Federal Resume
By Kathryn Troutman
Director, Ten Steps to a Federal Job Certification Program
February 28, 2018
I wanted to take a moment to invite you to join Bobbi Rossiter in a free, live, online webinar to learn about Executive Order 13473.
This order is a very special one for military spouses, but sadly they don’t usually know how to use it.
Bobbi will be doing three live sessions where she will talk about What E.O. 13474 does for Military Spouses.
This webinar is ideal for:
- military spouses currently seeking employment
- military spouses who will be PCSing to or within the US
- military spouses who are interested in starting/continuing federal careers
- anyone who knows a military spouse that meets either of the above groups
- anyone who helps military spouses with their career search
- So choose the online session that works best for you and mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW TO LEARN HOW TO LAND A FEDERAL JOB USING THE EO 13473 !
- March 5, 2018 – 7:00 – 7:45 PM ET
- March 13, 2018 – 3:00 – 3:45 PM ET
- March 22, 2018 – 11:00 – 11:45 AM ET
Here’s OPM’s information on E.O. 13473
View trusted samples of federal resumes in established, renowned books to format and organize your resume. Our Federal Resume books contain excellent, successful FEDERAL RESUME SAMPLES.
Order the Military Spouse print book or PDF here.
Learn more about our Ten Steps Certification Training, 2018 classes.