Are you transitioning out of the military and attempting to get into a federal career?
Are you facing challenges like:
- You wrote a federal resume you thought was good, but you’re disappointed with the results you’re getting on USAJOBS?
- You have no experience writing a resume, let alone the complex 4-5 page federal resume?
- You’re not sure how to make the most of your military experience to get the best federal job possible?
- You’re feeling frustrated or put off by how complex it is just to apply?
According to our Federal HR expert Charles Clark, many separating military make a critical mistake. They assume that simply because they have veterans’ preference, it will be easy to land a federal job. It doesn’t take long to discover this just isn’t true.
Here’s the solution. Work with us and have 40+ years of experience in federal job search on your side. Plus, we are the go-to firm for expertise in military to federal transitions. We regularly train veteran’s counselors for all the military branches, and our Ten Steps to a Federal Job process for employment campaigns is taught at more than 100 military bases world-wide.
Work with the experts in federal resume writing and federal employment campaigns. We know how to match your military service with desirable federal jobs. We also know how to write about and present your experience in a federal resume so that it grabs the attention of the HR reviewers. We’ve navigated the federal hiring system thousands of times and understand how to meet its demands and jump over its hurdles.
Our services for Veterans and Wounded Warriors include:
- Career Consultations
- Federal Employment Education
- Federal Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- Application Coaching
- Interview Preparation
Talk to Janee about your federal job search objectives
Call (888) 480-8265 M-F 9am – 5pm ET
Janee LeFrere, Military Career and Federal Resume Advisor
- “I was offered the position and will begin soon. I appreciated your help with my resume and interview preparation. You provided very good tips, were responsive, and kept me motivated." ‒ Applicant decided to leave the military. The Resume Place drafted a resume focused on translating this client’s military service. Client applied for 8 jobs, got 3 interviews and was offered a GS-13 position as a Support Services Supervisor.
- “My current boss shared with me that I was selected for the job because of my resume, as it showed I was fully capable of taking on the position. I can’t stress enough how important a resume is in the Federal Government, so if it wasn’t for your outstanding abilities and expertise in writing resumes, odds are that even with my welding experience, I wouldn’t have been selected for the job, so thank you!” ‒ Jake S.