You’re looking for a federal job, but you are not sure what you need, we can give you recommendations based on your job search experience, objectives, and budget.
For a limited time, talk directly to Kathryn Troutman about your federal job search!
If you already have set up your profile
you can register for TimeTrade HERE.
How it works: TWO easy steps –
- Set up your account: Answer questions about your federal job search and upload your resume for our review. Please complete this step BEFORE proceeding to step 2.
- Sign up for a phone appointment time with Kathryn Troutman, who will review your information and make recommendations for services.
We accept deposits on federal job search projects!
Read our Terms for Deposits here.
Turnaround time for free estimates
New clients are normally contacted within one business day. Please be advised, paid clients are given priority, and due to the high volume of free estimate requests, it may take up to three (3) business days to receive a response on a free estimate request.
If you have a vacancy announcement that closes within 7-14 days, please submit your request for one of the services above and SEND US AN EMAIL at email@example.com for an immediate response to your request. If your desired vacancy announcement closes within 7 days, we highly recommend that you get started right away with our services by ordering one of the following services recommended for our first-time clients. Our paid clients are given top priority, and your project will be started within one (1) business day.
Recommended services for new clients
- Federal Resume Writing: If you already know which position you are seeking, or if you have already selected a suitable announcement, get your resume written right away in the Outline Format that is recommended for the USAJOBS Resume Builder and other federal online builders.
- Federal Career Consultation: This in-depth two hour discussion about your job search will cover details such as your resume content, vacancy announcements, job titles, how to begin a federal job search, and advice if you are struggling to get qualified or referred. Order this service if you plan to write your own resume
- Consider our most popular package to save money!
- Veterans received 5% off our services! Check out our amazing veterans services here »