7th Edition by Kathryn Troutman
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Release Date: July 2015
- ISBN: 978-0-9846671-8-5
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
7th Edition just released!
20,000 copies sold in 8 weeks due to demand for this book for Ten Step classes.
Special Publisher Pricing Continues: $7 per book for orders of 100 or more copies
If you are representing a government agency or military base, and you would like a preview copy, please request here.
This publication is THE training handout used in Transition Assistance Program (TAP) classes and employment courses at Military Transition Centers worldwide. The sixth edition is updated with the latest hiring reform information. The Jobseeker’s Guide was the first-ever publication for military and family members seeking federal employment. Since then, this popular Ten Steps to a Federal Job® curriculum is utilized in hundreds of military bases, government agencies, workforce centers, colleges and universities, and private industry career centers to instruct federal job seekers worldwide! This publication is also the exclusive guide supporting the Certified Federal Job Search Trainer® and Certified Federal Career Coach program. This resource is extremely useful for individual jobseekers and is the ultimate federal job search workshop handout for military career transition counselors.
ORDER COPIES for your Ten Steps to a Federal Job® classes! The Jobseeker’s Guide is used at hundreds of military bases, government agencies, workforce centers, colleges and universities, and private industry career centers to instruct federal job seekers worldwide!
The Jobseeker’s Guide follows the Ten Steps to a Federal Job® formula for personnel transitioning out of the military and military spouses seeking federal jobs. Read the Ten Steps here.
What’s New in the 7th Edition
- Contains the latest federal Human Resources information
- New sample military / spouse / wounded warrior resumes
- Updated USAJOBS instruction and application instructions
- NEW information on where to find NAF jobs
- NEW information about DOD and Intelligence community employment opportunities
- NEW Human Resources staffing and Veterans Preference, Military Spouse, and Schedule A reference section
Buying Options – Individual Books
Bulk Discounts Available from the Publisher
Regular Bulk Order Pricing
- Price includes shipping within the United States.
- Bulk orders: 10 – 49 books: $12.95 each
- 50 – 99 books: $9.00 each
- 100+ books: $7 each!
- To order, call Lisa Banks Book Fulfillment, at (888) 480-8265 ext. 2 or use our contact form
Free Standard Shipping
within Continental U.S. for orders of 10 or more books
will not be charged sales tax for book orders
Contact us for more info and ordering or call us at (888) 480-8265 ext. 2 for Lisa Banks, Book Fulfillment