7th Edition by Kathryn Troutman
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Release Date: July 2015
- ISBN: 978-0-9846671-8-5
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
6th Edition is SOLD OUT.
7th Edition is HERE NOW IN OUR WAREHOUSE. First printing is 10,000 copies.
Taking bulk pre-orders now!
If you are representing a government agency or military base, and you would like a preview copy, please request here.
Order individual print books by paying $15.00 and ordering here
The $15.00 includes shipping within the United States
The print book is not at Amazon.com yet! We have 7,000 copies still in our warehouse ready to go to transition centers, veterans and family members jobseekers!
This publication is THE training handout used in Transition Assistance Program (TAP) classes and employment courses at Military Transition Centers worldwide. The sixth edition is updated with the latest hiring reform information. The Jobseeker’s Guide was the first-ever publication for military and family members seeking federal employment. Since then, this popular Ten Steps to a Federal Job® curriculum is utilized in hundreds of military bases, government agencies, workforce centers, colleges and universities, and private industry career centers to instruct federal job seekers worldwide! This publication is also the exclusive guide supporting the Certified Federal Job Search Trainer® and Certified Federal Career Coach program. This resource is extremely useful for individual jobseekers and is the ultimate federal job search workshop handout for military career transition counselors.
ORDER COPIES for your Ten Steps to a Federal Job® classes! The Jobseeker’s Guide is used at hundreds of military bases, government agencies, workforce centers, colleges and universities, and private industry career centers to instruct federal job seekers worldwide!
The Jobseeker’s Guide follows the Ten Steps to a Federal Job® formula for personnel transitioning out of the military and military spouses seeking federal jobs. Read the Ten Steps here.
What’s New in the 7th Edition
- Contains the latest federal Human Resources information
- New sample military / spouse / wounded warrior resumes
- Updated USAJOBS instruction and application instructions
- NEW information on where to find NAF jobs
- NEW information about DOD and Intelligence community employment opportunities
- NEW Human Resources staffing and Veterans Preference, Military Spouse, and Schedule A reference section
- Buy print books on Amazon.com
- Buy eBook (immediate PDF download, available now)
- Discount bulk ordering: Call Lisa Banks Book Fulfillment, at (888) 480-8265 ext. 2 or use our contact form
Bulk Discounts Available from the Publisher
Pre-Order Pricing until July 6, 2015
- $10.00 for individual books and orders to up 50 copies (free shipping)
$8.00 per book for 50 – 99 copies (free shipping)
$7.00 per book for 100 or more (free shipping)
Regular Bulk Order Pricing, starting July 7, 2015
- Individual book, retail price: $18.95 (available on Amazon.com)
- 10 – 49 books: $12.95 ea
- 50 and up: $9.00 ea
Free Standard Shipping
within Continental U.S. for orders of 10 or more books
will not be charged sales tax for book orders
Contact us for more info and ordering or call us at (888) 480-8265 ext. 2 for Lisa Banks, Book Fulfillment