The 2016 OPM ALJ Press Release was just posted!
View the press release: Click here.
Our expert writers and editors can help you write a Federal Resume with the accomplishments in the CCAR format. We will write the accomplishments to support the ALJ competencies. We are experts with the long-form federal resume! The federal resume is on average 4 or 5 pages. Our staff includes experienced lawyers, writers and editors who are knowledgeable about the ALJ federal resume requirements, examination process, attorney evaluation, and complex federal hiring practices. We can help you prepare a high quality application that is consistent with OPM’s standards and otherwise help you navigate the process of becoming a Federal ALJ.
JUST RELEASED! The ALJ Writing Guide 2nd Editon is now available!!Order the book
ALJ Federal Resume and Narrative Writing, Coaching Services for the 2016 Announcement
First check your qualifications against the 2013 ALJ Application: click here.
Our full service package includes the following components:
- Federal ALJ-style, outline format resume for upload to www.USAJOBS.gov (typically 3–5 pages)
- Two qualifications narratives, documenting 7+ years of qualifying litigation and administrative law experience
- Two hours of phone consulting/coaching, spread over the project
- A homework assignment in accomplishment/past performance writing, addressing ALJ Competencies
- An electronic copy of the all new ALJ Writing Guide, 2nd Edition, by Nicole Schultheis & Kathryn Troutman (2016) ($49.95 if purchased separately)
- Free participation a live, 90 minute ALJ webinar with Nicole Schultheis ($149.00 value; a selection of dates and times is available)
- A selection of additional written materials to assist with exam preparation
$2,700 flat fee (based upon 12 hours of service at $225 an hour)
We accept a deposit to begin work (60% = $1,620)
Deposit link: www.resume-place.com/payment
Additional Optional Services:
- Developmental Editing and Proofreading of the optional Listing of Cases
(1 hour @ $225.00; increase deposit to $1,770.00)
- Structured Interview preparation and recorded mock interview
(Two one-hour calls plus 30 minutes’ preparation @ $580.00
To purchase now, add another $350.00 to deposit)
- OPTIONAL CONSULTING / EDITORIAL REVIEW
ALJ Application, Federal Resume, Competency Coaching
($225 per hour; minimum 4 hours – $900.00)
- ALJ FEDERAL RESUME WRITING ONLY
(8 hours at $225 per hour – $1,800.00)
Additional services may be added, depending upon the requirements of the 2016 ALJ Announcement and exam.Tell us about your ALJ application – Request Help
Getting ready for the exam? We now have a training webinar to help you prepare!
Sessions starting February 8, 2016! Join us for highly informative live 90 minute webinar with Nicole Schultheis. Receive a free copy of the ALJ Writing Guide 2nd Edition and discounts to our services.More Info ABout Webinars
Nicole Schultheis has helped hundreds of attorneys and other senior candidates compete successfully for federal positions. In addition to Administrative Law Judge candidates, she has helped aspiring Administrative Judges, Hearing Officers, Immigration Judges and Administrative Patent Judges. She has supported legal and law enforcement candidates at the Department of Justice, FBI, ICE, CBP, DHS, U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Department of Defense, as well as applicants to numerous agency Offices of General Counsel, Inspectors General, and Legislative Counsel offices.