Kathryn Troutman has recruited, hired and developed the best Certified Federal Resume Writing and Consulting Team available.
We can help you with your federal resume and USAJOBS application, as well as your private industry resume and cover letter.
Several of our writers excel at translating Military MOS, career experiences and documented achievements to skills required by both Federal jobs and private industry jobs.
The Resume Place, Inc. has the largest team of trained, certified, and expert federal resume writers and consultants, and SES application writers, developmental editors, and consultants.
Our Writer/Consultants are located throughout the United States and Europe. We are trained to provide expert, considerate services and communications via email, telephone, Skype (some writers use Skype), and in-person (with consultants who are in the Baltimore area).
Our team’s specializations include:
- Military to Federal Resume Translations
- Military to Corporate America Resumes
- Senior Executive Services Applications
- Information Technology
- Administrative and Program Analysis
- Private Industry to Federal Career Changes
- International Relations
- Law Enforcement Investigative Occupations
Writing and Professional Coaching Staff
Thank you for taking the time to meet our staff. Click on the links to read the full staff bios.
Veterans: Our writers are ready to help you translate your military experience to skills and competencies required by both federal and private industry employers.
- Career professional writer and editor, strong in research, interviewing and analysis
- Experienced career coach
- Focus areas cover many occupational fields, at all levels, including SES
- Federal human resources staffing specialist, expert in relating core job requirements to qualification requirements
- 25 years experience in translating military jargon and acronyms into understandable civilian skills and accomplishmnets
- Extensive experience working for numerous federal agencies over her 30 year career
- Diane’s goal is to help clients put their best foot forward and succeed in their Federal job search.
- Nationally recognized author on career-related topics
- Expert writer for Federal applications, including SES, and private resumes
- Focus: Quality career change, military transition, high-level leadership roles
- Seasoned professional with over 14 years of providing resume writing services,
- As a writer-editor, Amy has performed technical editing and detailed writing in each position of her career.
- Has her MAIS degree, combining Business Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Employee Assistance Counseling
- His progressively responsible federal experience gives him an insider’s perspective toward a successful application package.
- Versatile technical writer with a proven ability to translate military experience into competitive, easy-to-understand language for federal and private sector applications.
- John earned J.D. and M.S. degrees at Tulane University, and received his B.A. in English from Andrews University with honors.
- Over 30 years experience technical writing in Private industry
- Expertise covers many occupational fields
- Focus: Private to Federal transitions
- Experienced technical writer with scientific expertise
- National security expert with Congressional-level experience
- Expert narrative writer; can accommodate a variety of occupational fields and levels
- Former Federal Government senior level manager and attorney
- Specialist in Congress, law, and management
- Expertise in writing, analysis, public sector management and federal human relations
- Guides military veterans transitioning to civilian positions; expertise assisting military spouses through the Department of Defense’s Priority Placement Program
- Enjoys helping her clients excel and present themselves in the most positive light
- Brings an in-depth knowledge of the Federal Government
- Specialist in the foreign policy and medical and pharmaceutical fields
- Superior skills in research, writing, and analysis to help you succeed in the federal job search process
- Technical writer and communicator for defense, marketing and non-profit organizations
- Over 30 years of varied jobs in the defense industry
- Specializes in communicating client’s value for a particular job and agency
- Lawyer, trained mediator, technical writer and advocate
- Experienced science writer, newsletter editor, and journalist
- Has a thorough understanding of the hiring process and what prospective employers are seeking.
- Writer and editor with more than 10 years of experience
- Proficiency in technical and non-technical fields
- Ability to grasp the big picture without compromising attention to detail
- Program Manager for Sailors’ Federal Writing Services, Europe and Southwest Asia
- Many published works on Federal Resume writing;
- Private to Federal transition expert
- Expert in distilling Fitness Reports into concise resume content for veterans and current military seeking Federal careers
- Over 20 years professional writing Expertise covers broad range of occupational fields